New Car Sales Executive
CAR SALES EXECUTIVE
We are currently recruiting for a Car Sales Executive to join our Kia and Mazda Dealership in Cambridge. The hours of work are between 8:30am to 6pm Monday to Friday, Saturday 9am till 5pm & Sunday 10am-4pm. You will benefit from 6 Lieu days off a month.
As a Sales Executive with EMG we aim to make every customer feel unique and to understand exactly where and how our vehicles can fit into their life. It's all about matching the person to the right car and ensuring they have the features and add-ons which suit. From financing to contracts, you'll aim for total customer satisfaction throughout the process.
Role and Responsibilities:
- Building trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer's expectations through qualification and creating an effective/memorable first impression.
- Maximising profit by achieving the monthly KPI's for vehicle sales, profit per unit, finance penetration and add-on products.
- Maximising opportunities through following-up calls, prospecting, telephone enquiries, walk in customers, internet leads and service customers
- Adhering to the Company's FCA and data protection obligations by accurately collecting all customer contact and vehicle data, in order to maximise the quality and content of the customer database.
About the candidate:
- This may suit someone who has previously worked as a car sales executive or in a similar business role
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
- You will be able to demonstrate an ability and record of achieving and exceeding targets.
- Have the desire to forge a successful career in the industry.
- You will hold a valid UK drivers licence.
- Motor trade, automotive or car dealership experience is preferred but not essential as full training will be provided.
What we offer
- Contributory Pension scheme
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Staff discount on car servicing
- In-house, manufacturer & professional qualifications