Getting behind the wheel of a new vehicle is always exciting. Not only is it a chance to discover new levels of dynamic performance, it’s also a chance to enjoy the very latest in-car features. Performance and technology, however, your vehicle will need to be regularly maintained if you want to experience the same thrill for years to come. That’s where EMG Mazda can help.
Our dealerships in Cambridge, King’s Lynn and Boston have dedicated Mazda workshops, where our skilled, in-house technicians perform vital maintenance. From servicing and health checks to MOT’s and repairs. We’re here to help every step of the way, keeping everything in peak condition.
When we make any repairs and replacements, we use genuine, manufacturer-approved parts. This means your car’s warranty remains valid and that its systems and components continue to run safely and effectively. Should we need to perform an unforeseen task, however, we’ll contact you prior to beginning it, so you can approve the work. That way, there are no unexpected surprises when you come to collect your vehicle.
Often our customers need to stay mobile while their model is with us. In such cases, we can provide a courtesy car*; simply let us know at the time of booking that you require this service and we’ll arrange it for you. Alternatively, if you can’t bring your car to us – because you’re working, for example – a member of our team can come to your workplace or home and to collect it. Then, after the appointment, we’ll deliver it back to you looking – and driving – as good as new. *
To find out more about our range of Mazda aftersales services, contact our Cambridge, King’s Lynn or Boston service departments. If you’d like to make a booking, you can do so via our online contact form or by giving us a call. We look forward to helping you get the most from your Mazda.
Reasons to choose EMG Mazda for Servicing
- Protect any existing warranties on your Mazda.
- Service and maintenance plans are designed around your Mazda’s service schedule.
- Expert advice – you’ll receive an honest appraisal that’s based on years of experience.
- We’ll run the latest diagnostics software and follow the latest Mazda advice and training.
- We stock Mazda Genuine Parts so we can ensure you get the best reliability and performance from your Mazda. These parts also come with their own Mazda warranty.
- We’ll ensure your secure online Digital Service Record is updated. This digital replacement for the service booklet shows your service history with Mazda, helping protect your car’s value. You can access you Service Record via the My Mazda app.
- Plus we can offer valuable advice such as who to call if you're involved in an accident.