Vehicle Technician and MOT Tester
Automotive MOT Tester required for our Huntingdon Branch
25 Days per year holiday.
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician and MOT Tester to join our busy Workshop. We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that they do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must.
- Carry out MOT's and repairs to vehicles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary repairs.
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments
Monday to Friday 8.00am to 5.00pm
Saturday 8.30am to 12.30pm