MG Service Plans
MG service plans allow our customers to spread the cost of their services by paying a monthly direct debit; you can also pay for a service plan in full, should you wish to do so.
The cost covers the scheduled MG servicing, covering parts and labour and excludes anything not listed in the MG servicing schedule.
MG service plan benefits
Below are just some of the benefits of an MG service plan.
- Provides the convenience of fixed, small, manageable monthly payments for peace of mind
- Inflation-proof servicing for the duration of the plan - pay for tomorrow’s maintenance at today’s prices
- Removes unexpected large bills or having to worry about budgeting enough
- The work is always performed by qualified technicians
- Follows the manufacturer servicing schedule for your vehicle
- Service reminders can be sent via e-mail or text
- Only factory-authorised parts and fluids are used in the services
What are my options?
Standard service plan
Our standard service plan covers our standard schedule service regime, set at 15,000 miles/12 months, giving you the option for peace of mind maintenance for up to 5 year/75,000 miles.
However, for any new car registered from January 2021 (or vehicles less than a year old and under 10,000 miles before the first scheduled service), you have an additional option.
Low mileage service plan.
Our new Low Mileage Service Plan is capped at 10,000 miles per year and is aimed at customers who annually complete less than 10,000 miles. This, therefore, reduces the need to replace some components, which may not have deteriorated with mileage and can go to their anticipated age tolerance, and therefore makes the plan much more cost-effective.
What is included in my MG service plan?
An MG Service Plan covers the replacement cost of all scheduled parts, including the labour cost. Any items which at the time of servicing, your MG dealer advises for replacement outside of the scheduled service items (e.g. brakes, tyres, wiper blades etc.) will be at an additional cost.
Find out about MG service plans at EMG
We’re proud to look after MGs in the East of England at our Ipswich MG dealership, and this includes setting up service plans to help spread the cost of this important maintenance. Our service team will be more than happy to talk you through the best option for your MG (and your finances), and get you set up quickly and hassle-free.
Contact EMG’s Ipswich MG dealership here, or via the form below.