Automotive Vehicle Technician/MOT Tester required for Main Dealer in Haverhill
Excellent Salary + Bonus.
Full time: MON – FRI 8.00 TILL 17.30 and Alternative SATS 8.00 – 13.00
25 Days per year holiday.
We are looking for a fully qualified and experienced Vehicle Technician and MOT Tester to join our busy Workshop. We are fully committed to quality and excellence in everything that they do, as such a willingness to strive to be the best in everything you do is a must.
- Carry out diagnostics, inspections, repairs, services and MOT's to vehicles following procedures and ensuring the highest possible standards are maintained.
- Completing road tests and signing off all the necessary warranty repairs.
- Interpret instructions from the job card/repair order, complying with repair instructions and stipulated settings and tolerances from manufacturers manuals, bulletins, check sheets, etc.
- Accurately report and record work done and tests carried out and to immediately report any further works required or vehicle faults.
- Instruct the parts department of the parts that are necessary for the repair
- Liaise with customers on technical/product matters
- Keep up-to-date with the most recent changes in technology, techniques and in the commercial developments
Experience and Qualification
- Qualified to NVQ Level 3 or equivalent
- 2 years plus experience as a qualified Technician
- A full UK driving licence
- Franchise experience would be an advantage but not essential as full manufacture training will be provided.
- Ability to achieve high productivity and efficiency
- A high level of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with a positive and can do attitude
- Self-motivated and customer focused
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to deliver customer distinction at all time
Unfortunately we are unable to contact every application that we receive, if you do not receive a response please assume that you have been unsuccessful with this particular application, however if you have automotive experience we will keep your details on file and contact you should a vacancy arise that matches your skills and experience.