Experienced and professional Service Manager required at our Ford and Hyundai Authorised Repairer dealership in Spalding.
Previous experience in the motor-industry is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
- Overseeing the Service Advisors, Technicians and Support Staff within the service department
- Effectively market and oversee sales and Booking management
- Recruitment of team members
- Efficiently dealing with any customer issues and complaints
- Regularly review processes for improvement
- Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Ensuring the Dealerships high level of customer satisfaction is continued and monitored
- Budgeting and managing financial performance of the department and implementing improvement strategies
- Overseeing and co-ordination the training plans for all members of the service team
- Effective management of the Health and Safety requirements
- To be considered for this role, you will be in a similar role in a main dealer franchise and have experience managing a busy service department
- Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with proven track record of achieving results both financially and in customer experience
- You will be effective in man-managing, supporting and motivating colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and t