We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic team player to join our Used Car Sales Team at Haverhill.
To succeed you must have an insatiable desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence and be able to build outstanding customer relationships.
The role and responsibilities include:
· Customer Service - You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations. In essence you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
· Maximising your opportunity - This will be done by prospecting, following-up calls, in-bound telephone enquiries, walk in prospects and Internet enquiries.
· Maximising Profit and earnings - By following the sales process and achieving the monthly targets for unit sales, profit per unit and add-on products.
What we’re looking for:
· A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
· Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
· The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
As well as concentrating on your own demanding sales targets you will be keen to work as part of a first class sales team.
You may have worked in the following capacities: Retail Sales Executive, Retail Sales Consultant, Sales Product Specialist, Retail Supervisor, Car Sales Executive, Automotive Sales.
Required experience: Sales: At least 1 year within a motor industry sales environment would be highly desirable.
Required licence: Full Clean Driving Licence
Job Type: Full-time Monday to Friday 8.30AM – 6PM & Saturdays 9AM – 5PM