Over a two year period you will gain a nationally recognised qualification (IMI level 2 and 3 Certificate in Customer Service for the Automotive Industry) and become IMI accredited as a Customer Service Advisor. As a Kia Service Advisor you will have direct contact with customers, initially booking them in for work to their vehicles and then discussing with them any additional repairs required.
The job role will include:
- First and last point of contact with service customers.
- Taking customer bookings and scheduling service, repairs and MOT work.
- Communicating with both customers and vehicle technicians.
- Handling customer queries and complaints.
- Providing advice and guidance for vehicle care, warranty retention and warranty claims.
- Providing advice on accessories, parts and modifications.
- Collating information to continuously improve customer satisfaction.