This role involves contacting our customers via telephone to ensure the services they’ve received from EMG have met their and the manufacturer’s satisfaction. This is not cold calling as you will be contacting existing customers, however, you’ll need to have the ability to deal with customers who may have had a previous complaint, overcoming objections and using your excellent customer service negotiation skills to bring the call to a positive conclusion.
In addition to this, you will be required to receive incoming calls for our very busy dealerships, logging sales/service calls in the manner for analysis by the management team. This is a sales/customer service role requiring a polite courteous and professional manner. You must be Bubbly and friendly, genuinely passionate about customer care, happy working in a telephone-based role talking to customers, with a confident and professional telephone manner, can display energy and commitment.
Full training will be given to the right candidate. We'd like to see office/call centre/telephone-based sales or customer service experience, loyalty through a stable employment history, experience requiring sales and negotiation, evidence of motivation when working to targets/ KPIs. You should also, have experience working with IT packages and a customer database
What we are looking for:
· Demonstrate previous experience in meeting and exceeding client expectations and handling client requests
· Ability to build relationships with clients
· Demonstrate problem-solving skills, ability to multi-task and work under pressure
· Excellent telephone and written communication skills
· Experience of prioritising and effectively communicating customer requirements
· IT literate with the ability to use different software applications
· Accurate data entry and attention to detail
Hours: Monday – Friday