We are pleased to announce that, in accordance with the latest Government guidance, our showrooms will reopen from Monday 1st June.
We have been working on our detailed reactivation plans for a number of weeks, with the safety and security of our colleagues and customers at the heart of those plans. We are confident that our business is COVID-19 secure and we look forward to reopening our sales departments.
You can buy a new or used vehicle, value your part exchange and organise your finance from the comfort of your home. You can also collect your vehicle using a contactless and sanitised handover process.
For all your New & Used vehicle sales enquiries and orders, you can contact us remotely via www.emgmotorgroup.com, email, live chat or phone and you can also take advantage of huge savings of up to £3000 on Used Cars. Together with large savings and finance deposit allowances across the range of New Cars, we also offer down trades and cashbacks for customers who need assistance during these difficult times, our teams are here to help.
WE ARE A SAFETY AWARE COMPANY
• Safe distancing measures are in place with floor markings
• Sneeze screens fitted to all desks
• All desks and customer areas will be sanitised between customers
• Prior to your visit, your new vehicle will be fully valeted and sanitised ready for hand-over
• We will clean vehicle interiors and sanitise before & after all test drives and collections
• Disposable seat cover on the driver's seat for customer on test drives
• Sales staff to wear gloves and mask on test drives
• Customer only toilets with hand washing facilities available
• Contactless payments taken wherever possible
• Paperwork kept to a minimum wherever possible and placed in car to maintain social distancing
• Come into the dealership if you have any Covid-19 symptoms or if you have had a positive test and are still in the self-isolation period.
• Come into the dealership if any member of your household is suspected of having the virus or has had a positive test and you are still within the 14 day isolation period. Please contact us to re-arrange your appointment once any self-isolation period has passed
• Shake hands or make any other physical contact with members of staff
• Bring anyone else into the dealership with you if at all possible
• Ask to pay by cash or cheque – we can’t accept these methods of payment
• Turn up outside your appointment time or you may have to wait outside or return at a later date