This role would suit someone who is highly motivated and enthusiastic.
To succeed you must have an insatiable desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence and be able to build outstanding customer relationships.
The role and responsibilities include:
· Customer Service - You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations. In essence, you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
· Maximising your opportunity - This will be done by prospecting, following-up calls, inbound telephone enquiries, walk-in prospects and Internet enquiries.
· Maximising Profit and earnings - By following the sales process and achieving the monthly targets for unit sales, profit per unit and add-on products.
What we’re looking for:
· A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
· Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
· The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
As well as concentrating on your own demanding sales targets you will be keen to work as part of a first class sales team. Experience within a motor industry sales environment would be highly desirable.
Required experience: Sales - 1 year
Reference ID: Kings Lynn Sales
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent