We currently looking for a Vehicle Technician to enhance our aftersales team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a well-respected retailer and become a key member of our aftersales operation and company.
It is essential that you have been fully trained and qualified as an Automotive Vehicle Technician to NVQ or City and Guilds Level 3 or above.
Working hours will be as follows:
Monday – Friday 08:15 – 17:45
Saturdays (as per rota) 08:00 – 12:30
As a Technician, your main role is to develop and maintain levels of training in vehicle mechanics and electronics in order to effectively service and repair vehicles.
Your main duties and responsibilities will be as follows:
- To use technical knowledge and skills to effectively service/repair customers’ vehicles, carrying out checks and maintenance in accordance with manufacturer guidelines
- To accurately record all chargeable labour, components and consumables on the job card, working where possible to achieve manufacturer’s servicing and repair times
To advise/work with the Service Consultant/Service Manager and Parts Manager about required Repairs & Parts, providing the necessary information and time estimates
- To ensure the correct labelling of warranty removed parts to enable efficient processing
To control the use of materials, tools and consumables to minimise wastage
- Maintaining service and repair records
Being an MOT Tester and.electric vehicle trained and qualified would be an advantage, however you must be skilled to a level to produce and maintain the highest level of quality standards.
Previous motor trade experience as an Automotive Technician is essential.
You must be a resident in the UK at the time of this advertisement and hold necessary paperwork. You will also hold a full valid driving licence and be ideally over the age of 24 due to insurance restrictions.
Excellent remuneration package.
Personal protective equipment provided or required
Plastic shield at work stations
Social distancing guidelines in place
Sanitisation, disinfection or cleaning procedures in place
- Vehicle Technician Since Qualifying: 1 year (Required)
- Full Uk Driving licence (Required)
Only successful candidates will be contacted