Sales Executive – Royston, Hertfordshire
This role would suit someone who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and who is looking to work for a large, growing automotive Dealership group who operates 12 sites across Cambridgeshire/Hertfordshire/east England.
To succeed you must have an insatiable desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence and be able to build outstanding customer relationships. This role provides you with the opportunity to sell from as many as 700 used cars as well as daily opportunities that come from our large franchised service operation.
The role and responsibilities include:
- Customer Service - You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations. In essence, you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
- Maximising your opportunity - This will be done by prospecting, following-up calls, inbound telephone enquiries, walk-in prospects and Internet enquiries.
- Maximising Profit and earnings - By following the sales process and achieving the monthly targets for unit sales, profit per unit and add-on products.
What we’re looking for:
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
As well as concentrating on your own demanding sales targets you will be keen to work as part of a first class sales team. Experience within a motor industry sales environment would be highly desirable.
You may have worked in the following capacities : Retail Sales Executive, Retail Sales Consultant, Sales Product Specialist, Retail Supervisor, Car Sales Executive, Automotive Sales.