Your duties will include:
· Develop a customer service driven environment and culture through regular communication, team building and coaching with the managers and employees of your business
· Communicate and maintain customer service standards and measurements in line with the requirements of the Brand
· Provide clear leadership by ensuring the vision and objectives for the business are understood and communicated
· Recruit, train and develop department managers in line with organisational requirements
· Agree objectives & work standards with department managers reviewing their performance regularly
· Develop and monitor the business plan for all sales areas with senior managers in order to meet business objectives, profit margins and market penetration
· Formulate marketing activities for the dealership creating & maintaining brand awareness
· Ensure that Franchise operating standards, policies, procedures and financial controls are regularly monitored and reviewed in order to maximise the business performance
· Has the skills to draw the best performance from their people and manages and / or interacts with them, in a manner that builds relationships and team spirit.
· Prioritises the need to have an understanding of the relevant consumer and local market influences.
· Possesses an energy and genuine regard for the importance of our customers
· Is able to effectively analyse and interpret all types of commercial data, in order to accurately diagnose and put in place appropriate solutions to ensure business success and growth.
· Possesses the personal impact and stature of a professional business person and has the essential skills to make an impact with a range of customers.
· Knowledgeable of and aligned to the company, acting as trustworthy ambassador in the eyes of the customer, staff and peers.
· Has the ability to see the bigger picture and envisage the longer term implications of actions and ideas.
· Can focus on maximising the potential of their area of responsibility today whilst also having an eye for opportunity, planning for the future able to manage some strategic risks.
Motor Trade experience vital