Location: Stapleford, Cambridge
Immediate starts available!
We are looking for General Assistants to join our team who are enthusiastic, hard working individuals.
We have a range of hours part and full time available and will include weekends and evening work.
Shift times may vary as to the needs of the business.
The successful person will show initiative, commitment, a positive 'can do' attitude towards work and a high level of Customer Service.
The job role will include but not limited to:
· Serving of customers on the till and helping with any queries they may have, passing them to supervisor or management if necessary.
· Working all deliveries that arrive at site and comply with food safety laws when doing so.
· Using office tools to scan in deliveries/invoices/wasting stock/scanning for new SEL’s.
· You will be expected to help to keep the shop, forecourt, and back areas clean.
· Being fully involved in our Promotion change process – this may include clearing promotion ends of old stock and following a planogram for the following promotions in store.
· Following instruction from your supervisors and managers and being able to ask questions if you are unsure.
Flexibility is crucial to the role.
You are expected to be ready to start your shift at the time stated on the rota. All personal belongings are to be locked away in the store lockers.
You are required turn up to work in the correct uniform and wearing a name badge.
We are a 24 hour, 7 day week business so bank holidays, Easter and Christmas are all normal working days.
If this role interests you, apply now!
Further details at the interview stage.