Location: Bury St Edmunds
Experienced and professional Aftersales Manager required at our dealership in Bury St Edmunds.
Previous experience in the motor-industry is essential, as is a positive outlook and an excellent work ethic.
- Overseeing the Service Advisors, Technicians and Support Staff within the service department
- Effectively market and oversee sales, running the workshop control.
- Assisting the Service Advisors as and when required
- Recruitment of members of the teams
- Efficiently dealing with any customer issues and complaints
- Regularly review processes for improvement
- Monitoring and working to monthly, quarterly and annual targets
- Ensuring the Dealerships high level of customer satisfaction is continued and monitored
- To be considered for this role, you will be in a similar role in a main dealer franchise and have experience managing, or be an experienced service receptionist/manager looking to take the next step
- Knowledge and experience of the retail motor industry is essential, together with proven track record of achieving results both financially and in customer experience
- You will be effective in man-managing, supporting and motivating colleagues and have the drive and determination to maintain policies that constantly improve customer satisfaction and the dealership’s reputation.
Job Type: Full-time
service advisor: 3 years (preferred)
Service Management: 2 years (preferred)
Management: 2 years (preferred)
Full UK Driving Licence (required)
Work Location: In person