This role would suit someone who is highly motivated, enthusiastic and who is looking to work for a large automotive Dealership in Hertfordshire.
To succeed you must have an insatiable desire to produce results, a commitment to excellence and be able to build outstanding customer relationships.
The role and responsibilities include:
- Customer Service - You will build trust, communicate effectively and exceed our customer’s expectations. In essence, you will ensure that our customers buying experience is industry leading.
- Maximising your opportunity - This will be done by prospecting, following-up calls, inbound telephone enquiries, walk-in prospects and Internet enquiries.
- Maximising Profit and earnings - By following the sales process and achieving the monthly targets for unit sales, profit per unit and add-on products.
What we’re looking for:
- A well-presented individual with a desire, character and attitude to succeed.
- Unlimited confidence, resilience, drive, energy and talent.
- The ability to quickly establish and build rapport with our customers.
As well as concentrating on your own demanding sales targets you will be keen to work as part of a first class sales team. Experience within a motor industry sales environment would be highly desirable.
You may have worked in the following capacities : Retail Sales Executive, Retail Sales Consultant, Sales Product Specialist, Retail Supervisor, Car Sales Executive, Automotive Sales.